This & That
The next few posts will show some funny/interesting little things about Quinn....
Quinn drinks water or juice from a glass votive candle holder. I bought several for 50 cents each from a craft store, and they are just the right size for his tiny hands. So far, he's not broken any of them yet, though he has tossed them overboard when empty a couple of times. (!) I got this idea from the Montessori education philosophy, which believes that young children should have things that are "real" and as appealing as the glasses adults choose for themselves. We also give Quinn tiny blunt knives to spread cream cheese or slice cheddar cheese. He seems to enjoy these little moments of responsibility!

Quinn drinks water or juice from a glass votive candle holder. I bought several for 50 cents each from a craft store, and they are just the right size for his tiny hands. So far, he's not broken any of them yet, though he has tossed them overboard when empty a couple of times. (!) I got this idea from the Montessori education philosophy, which believes that young children should have things that are "real" and as appealing as the glasses adults choose for themselves. We also give Quinn tiny blunt knives to spread cream cheese or slice cheddar cheese. He seems to enjoy these little moments of responsibility!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home