Helper
Quinn loves to be involved and 'part of things' these days. He is not interested in being a passive bystander. Leave him out, and you'll hear about it.
Recently, I have found him to be quite helpful! Here's an example. It was a cold and snowy day....and we were in a rush to get back home in time for Maya and Madeline. Quinn really pitched in!

Recently, I have found him to be quite helpful! Here's an example. It was a cold and snowy day....and we were in a rush to get back home in time for Maya and Madeline. Quinn really pitched in!
2 Comments:
What a helpful boy! Please give him a big hug for me.--Much love, Mom
Please ask Quinn if he would please come and help me shop at the new and improved Laporte Grocery -- I would love to sit him in the passenger seat and have him pick out all the sweet cereals from the shelf, just like his daddy used to do!
Love, Nan
Post a Comment
<< Home