Playing with Your Food
At the nearby mall, the big attraction for toddlers is the Breakfast Play Food. Quinn and I made an appearance last week....he got a chance to climb on some eggs and bacon, and meet a few new friends. I usually don't take him here (even though it's only a 4 minute drive away) because I'm such a germ-a-phobe!
Quinn climbs on some sunny side-up eggs...

Eggs anyone?

Hmmm...usually I'm a vegetarian, but that looks good!

Watching the other kids race around is half the fun...

Wow, mom, now that's a BIG 'OL strawberry!

Sausage Links!

Bananas and shredded wheat cereal!

Do ya think this is butter or margarine?

Now I'm hungry!
Quinn climbs on some sunny side-up eggs...
Eggs anyone?
Hmmm...usually I'm a vegetarian, but that looks good!
Watching the other kids race around is half the fun...
Wow, mom, now that's a BIG 'OL strawberry!
Sausage Links!
Bananas and shredded wheat cereal!
Do ya think this is butter or margarine?
Now I'm hungry!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home