Little Boy Antics...& why we are so tired!
Q does laps around the island....watch where you step, he could be behind you...

Q uses the tippy kitchen chairs as a jungle gym...

We spend a large portion of our day saving books from being ripped apart...

...and replacing things that used to be on bookshelves...

Q tries to destroy his Sea Animal mobile...

Always trying to get to higher ground...

Oops he's bonked himself...for the 5th time today...

Don't ask, your guess is as good as mine...I just know he's not sleeping!

I wonder if Q will be spending some time in this chair when he's older?...
Q uses the tippy kitchen chairs as a jungle gym...
We spend a large portion of our day saving books from being ripped apart...
...and replacing things that used to be on bookshelves...
Q tries to destroy his Sea Animal mobile...
Always trying to get to higher ground...
Oops he's bonked himself...for the 5th time today...
Don't ask, your guess is as good as mine...I just know he's not sleeping!
I wonder if Q will be spending some time in this chair when he's older?...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home