Monday, July 17, 2006

Summer Softball

Madeline has been on a summer softball recreation team. She's really enjoyed learning the game of softball, and it's been lots of fun going to see her play. The games are always in the evenings. I really like that part of softball....at 8:15pm, you don't need sunscreen and you aren't dying from the heat. Madeline has mainly been playing 3rd base. She's had some great hits, and scored a couple of runs too.

On 3rd Base.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In the Dugout.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Batter Up!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the plate...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Madeline gets to 1st base!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stealing to 2nd...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After a few innings, Quinn gets thirsty so we buy him a LARGE cantaloupe smoothie. It was the most delicious drink I've ever had.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Quinn finds a puppy to play with.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey, are you calling my sister "out?"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madeline -- I love the idea of you playing softball. It is a nice gentle summer sport. I have always been interested in women's softball -- it seems like such fun. Maybe we can set up some bases and have a game on our playing field when you come in August.

Love, Grandma Nan

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home