Lemonade Stand in March!
It was SO warm on Sunday that the girls begged to have a lemonade stand. So, we went to the store to buy some frozen lemonade and Chips Ahoy cookies, and we wheeled our lemonade stand down to the park. I told the girls I didn't think they would sell a single cup of lemonade. Boy, was I wrong! People were lined up to buy chocolate chip cookies and lemonade....they made $50.00! It was so much fun talking with people and meeting new neighbors.
At the moment, (it is Tuesday at 10:30am) it is snowing hard here in Denver. Sunday seems like a distant memory...
The Lemonade Stand Staff, Maya, Madeline, Quinn, and friend Megan

A Customer!

Quinn was in charge of Marketing

2005 Prices...

The ducks were enjoying the warm weather too....
At the moment, (it is Tuesday at 10:30am) it is snowing hard here in Denver. Sunday seems like a distant memory...
The Lemonade Stand Staff, Maya, Madeline, Quinn, and friend Megan
A Customer!
Quinn was in charge of Marketing
2005 Prices...
The ducks were enjoying the warm weather too....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home