Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Quinn and his wiggle car

Quinn loves this wiggle car (hand powered). He spends a LOT of time driving it around the house. We now have two of them, so his buddies can ride along with him. Notice the red "cape". It's a dish towel...he decided he was superman and wore it for two straight days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. And, in addition to being a race car driver, I hear Quinn is also a gymnast. An accomplished sportsman!

Iris

10:25 PM  
Blogger brendel said...

Hey MMQPandM,
That car is so fun, and Milo loved it, too! Where did you get it? Maybe I'll surprise him (and his Mom) for his birthday in a couple of months.

BTW, there are finally Denver pics up on Milo's blog: http://vanderschnai.blogspot.com

-brendan

3:04 PM  
Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

He's so cute - I love the cape!!

Our trio would go nuts for those cars. Although, there aren't very many big rooms like you have in our house, so they'd probably spend a lot of time crashing in to walls!!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home