Maya at May Day
Here are some pictures of Maya at her recent school "May Day" celebration. All the 8th grade girls dress in white. It was a very nice morning....I've watched the May Day celebration since Maya was 3 years old, and each year I can't believe how BIG the 8th graders look. And now, one of them is mine!


2 Comments:
Maya looks stunning in these photos -- and so grown up! They are excellent pictures, Pam. Maya looks radiant, and I imagine her parents were looking that way on May Day, too. Congratulations, you guys!
Love, Grandma Nan
Dear Pam and Mike,
These photos are so wonderful. Maya looks gorgeous, and so grown up, as Grandma Nan said. Sorry it is so long after the fact that I am commenting on them. Please tell Maya she has a very proud Aunt looking at her photos...and the family photo of all of you that you emailed to me is wonderful of Madeline, too. Love, Laura
Post a Comment
<< Home