Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Favorite New Outdoor Activity

Quinn loves his little squirt bottle. He loves getting everybody ALL wet. He gets this little naughty smile on his face while he chases you relentlessly, squirting you all the time.



All is well and fine. Until we start chasing him with one!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Quinn,
I will have a squirt bottle ready for you when you come to visit in August! I like squirt bottles so much better than squirt guns.
Love you -- Grandma Nan

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quinn, that looks like so much fun! It has been very cold here in Chicago for the past two weeks, so I don't think you could run around here right now, dressed the way you are in these pictures! But we have a big big lake very close to our house (with a big big beach) and when it finally gets warm, you could run around the beach, squirting everyone with an endless supply of water! Elayne

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so funny Quinn!! I can't wait to tell you all about Costa Rica and we'll have a water fight sometime!!! - Wayam!!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home