Outside with Quinn
An amazing weekend, weather-wise...
Quinn is not the greatest goalie...as you can see, we scored on him more than once.

Quinn tried out his sandbox for the first time. I was sure he was going to eat the sand or scratch his cornea with it (again), but he didn't.

Some relaxing time in the hammock...NOT!

Stair climbing...

This swinging disk entertained him for quite some time...

We usually pay Maya and Madeline to pick up sticks and twigs ($1.00 for every 30). Apparently, now Quinn wants to get in on the action..."Hey Ma, I found one..PAY UP!"

Holdin' down the fort...and checkin' for mail.
Quinn is not the greatest goalie...as you can see, we scored on him more than once.
Quinn tried out his sandbox for the first time. I was sure he was going to eat the sand or scratch his cornea with it (again), but he didn't.
Some relaxing time in the hammock...NOT!
Stair climbing...
This swinging disk entertained him for quite some time...
We usually pay Maya and Madeline to pick up sticks and twigs ($1.00 for every 30). Apparently, now Quinn wants to get in on the action..."Hey Ma, I found one..PAY UP!"
Holdin' down the fort...and checkin' for mail.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home